Sunday, May 6, 2018

One Room Challenge: Spring 2018 - Design Studio (Week 5)







Hello and welcome to week 5 of One Room Challenge!

The stuff is arriving

Area Enviornments - Incredible custom wall paper and great customer service. They let me add a bit of my color splash in their pre-existing custom design. I absolutely love them for letting me have my  input. They also expedited my order by a week so I could get it on friday the 4th, in time for getting it installed this coming week.

Phillip Jefferies, as always the most reliable source and amazing customer service.

Hudson Valley and Mitzi were a great source for lighting. My first experience with them but they have been very accommodating.



Below is the Chandelier that will be installed very soon. I did not realize that its going to be this huge a crate but can't wait to get it opened tomorrow to see the real thing.

Some more pictures of the material

Plexi- Craft gets a big shout.

Lydia Borrero at Plexi- craft has been an incredible support by pushing my order very cautiously but at the same time being careful of all the custom handcrafted Lucite Curtain Rods, brackets, finials, curtain rings and shelf, all made from lucite. I was able to cut down on the shipping cost and delivery time by picking up the material from their warehouse.


Below are some of the different size Lucite Curtain Rods nesting on some my beautiful Drapery Fabric n upholstery fabric .







Well, this has been a tough one. As you can tell, I am week away from the reveal and still a lot of work to be done. I hope I can get it done in time for the photo shoot this Friday. Thanks again for following me and look forward to sharing the final output next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment