Sunday, April 8, 2018

One Room Challenge: Spring 2018 - Design Studio (Week 1)









Hello and welcome to week 1 of One Room Challenge!

This is the 3rd time I am participating in the One Room Challenge. Calling it Home has been hosting the ever inspiring One Room Challenge for many seasons now. I happened to find out from my amazing Design group ‘Design Er-Therapy’ 2 seasons ago and just loved the concept. This challenge drives design creativity and perfect project management resulting in a lot of thrill and excitement (with plenty of emotion) along the way – you have to make every day count to get it all done in 6 weeks!

I had so much fun doing a makeover of my daughter’s room and then the makeover of a kitchen and had a blast with it. 








The Studio

This project is a redesign of a room and convert it to a Design Studio that I intend to use as an office space to include a workspace, product display and create a creative functional environment. The room is 20 X 13 feet and does not have a office/ workroom set up today. So effectively starting from scratch.  

This is an impromptu project that I am excited to try and complete over the next 6 weeks!





Here are a few inspirations -







Possible thoughts -








Thanks so much to Linda from Calling It Home for hosting this challenge that is making my house gorgeous room by room. Make sure you click over to the One Room Challenge page to see everyone that is playing along this round. I am really excited about this project and look forward to sharing more with you over the next few weeks. Oh.....don't forget to leave me your comments, questions and feedback because they really inspire us and others.

#oneroomchallenge, #housebeautiful, #LakbirDesign, #home, #design, #Designstudio, @oneroomchallenge, @housebeautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment